Tuesday 5 December 2017

Scratch Level 3 - Pong


A link to the project page of the game is below,
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/189063325/

1, I  had difficulty with programming a Christmas tree appear in a random time and making the ball bounce when it hits the tree. I reviewed the script of the ball when it hits the bear and understood how the bouncing is programmed. I learned 'pick random~to~' block can fit in 'wait~sec' and 'go to ~' blocks from other youtbe video to make the random tree.

2, I added a Christmas tree randomly appear to bother the moving ball so the player has to hit it back again or the opponent will face the ball many times. I thought it would make the game more exciting and fun to play. I programmed the tree hidden first but appear in random time and hide again in random time. 

1 comment:

  1. Great! I like that you placed an obstacle in your game.

    -30/30

    - Mr Chen

    ReplyDelete