Saturday 28 October 2017

Kodu - Intro

                                                              The terrain of my game,

                                                               Kudo's programming,

                                                               Robot's programming,


1, I had difficulties with programming Kudo and how he scores in the game. Though I could program him scores 10 when he gets an apple first, it was confusing that the apples stay at a same position and not disappear when they bump to Kudo. In order to solve the problem that he keeps scoring when he bumps to an apple, I programmed Kudo eats the apples and they disappear.

2, The student who gave me feedback advised me to have more apples because the terrain has high and low, and it lets apples to move quickly. The apples' positions also made the game a little difficult. The student said me to have more variety of controls to make it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment